Whittier Union High School District

Documentation Needed for Enrollment

In order to enroll, the following documentation is required:

  1. Transcripts: A copy of the student’s most recent transcript(s).

    For summer 9th grade enrollment, please provide the last report card from the forwarding middle school.


  2. Withdrawal grades from most recent school, if student is enrolling during the school year.


  3. Immunization records: Students must have all required immunizations.


  4. Residency verification documents:  Provide current copies of two of the following documents

     (dated within the past 60 days):


    sUtility bill   sEscrow papers  sRental agreement  sVoter registration   sDriver’s license/ State ID

    sPay stub      sProperty tax     sCorrespondence with government agency


    We do not accept disconnect notices or mobile phone bills.

    If applicable, please provide the following documents:


  1. Special Education documents:  Special Education staff members will review documents

                 prior to enrollment to ensure appropriate placement of the student.

  1. IEP: Provide a copy of the most recent IEP.

  2. Psychological report: Provide a copy of the most recent psychological report.


  1. Section 504 Plan: Please provide a current copy of your child’s Section 504 Plan.


  2. Language Assessment (CELDT)


  3. Expulsion Documents (if currently expelled from a public school)


  4. Medical Orders: Please provide any current medical orders or other district medical forms upon enrollment and before the start of each school year or when there are changes.


  5. Birth Certificate: (If student has been enrolled in another California public school, this is not required.  Please

                  provide only for students enrolling from a private school, out of state, or out of the country.)


*Please inform the Guidance Office staff if the registering student is in foster care.

**Any students entering from another country must have all documents translated into English.