In order for your student to be enrolled at Frontier High School,
the following is required:
1. Receive appointment time to enroll at Frontier
from APG at comprehensive high school.
2. BRING A PARENT! Parents and students must
attend the enrollment conference.
3. Students coming from outside of the Whittier Union
High School District must bring the following:
a. Individualized Educational Plan (if applicable)
Students who have a current IEP will be
required to bring a copy of the most recent
b. Transcripts. A copy of the student's most
recent transcript(s) including CAHSEE scores.
c. Immunization Records.
4. Bring a utility bill verifying your address
5. Arrive at Frontier Office Room 412 - on
time for your appointment.
6. Fill out enrollment paper work and attend
workshop lead by F
7. Take a mandatory Reading & Math
Frontier Lab - Room 409
*Arrive for your scheduled classes on time!
*Contact the Frontier High School office with questions at