Whittier Union is very excited to announce the new Synergy ‘ParentVue’ & ‘StudentVue’ portals are now open
for business, click here for the login page
. Parents who had an email on file with WUHSD will be emailed their login information. Each high school will also send out an automated phone message to their parents to inform them on other opportunities they will have to obtain their ParentVUE activation forms. All students will be given their login information by the week of October 15th.
The new portals also introduce the use of a mobile application platform. For full details on what platforms are supported, how they can be downloaded and configured, visit the mobile application page
This new implementation replaces last year's 'Zangle' portals, but it contains all of the same student data that Zangle provided plus MUCH more. Among the new features this system will offer:
- Enhanced data display views for: class schedules, graduation requirements, attendance, course history, report cards, student demographic info, and teacher grade books.
- A newly integrated calendar that will display all class assignments in one central location.
- Mobile application support for Apple iOS and Android devices (see screenshot to right).
- Custom username and passwords for parent accounts.
- New ‘Email Alerts’ for attendance and grade postings and a new GO GREEN option for report cards.
We hope that you all enjoy everything that the new ParentVUE & StudentVUE portals have to offer.