(Administrative Policy 4036)
The minimum standards of academic achievement and citizenship in order for a student to be eligible to participation in athletics, activities, and performances are as follows:
1. Students must have a 2.0 GPA or higher grade point average in all enrolled courses each quarter;
2. Students must pass in at least four classes each quarter;
3. Students can have no more than one F in any quarter;
4. Students can have no more than one U in any quarter;
5. The school administration has the prerogative to remove from a performance, activity, class, or to declare to be ineligible for participation in school activities any student who flagrantly disregards his/her primary obligation of academic achievement, regular attendance, and/or satisfactory citizenship.