Computer Lab-(Rm. H-13)
Computer Aide: Alejandra Gomez Ext: 5417
Scheduling: Reserve the lab through Alejandra, ext 5417 at least 48 hours in advance, first-come first-served.
Lab Hours: Monday 7:30am-3:30pm
- 35 computer stations for students, with Internet access
- Programs: Microsoft Suite 2003 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher)
- Accommodates a regular class size
- 48-hour advanced scheduling is required
- Color printing is available
There is no cost for using the computers. We encourage the students to provide their own supplies to save their work, however, as a courtesy; the lab has available: floppies, CD-Rs, and transparencies for $1 each.
The price per page for printing is:
5¢ for black and white
50¢ for color
- Teachers may book half-block sessions, however not more than 2 sessions per week.
- Food and Drink are NOT allowed.
- Teachers must remain with the class during the session.
- Short-term substitutes are not allowed to take the class to the computer lab.
- Teachers may send individual students to work on a computer, student must have a blue Inside Pass signed by the teacher.
- Golden Rule: Please be Courteous and Respectful of Others.