Minimum Requirements for WUHSD Substitutes
- Possession of a regular teaching credential or a Emergency 30-Day Substitute Permit
- Copy of your CBEST Test Card
If you meet the minimum requirements, as stated above you may apply by going on to www.edjoin.org
If you do not meet the minimum requirements, as stated above, the following links may prove helpful to you:
Emergency 30-Day Substitute Permit
Minimum Requirements for a Substitute Permit:
· A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
· OFFICIAL transcripts
· Passing test scores from the CBEST test.
Applying for a 30-Day Substitute Permit
Apply directly to the Commission for the Emergency 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit in California, you will need to supply the following forms and items: Get application on line at: http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/renewal.html Form 41-4 Application for Credential
- Form 41-LS CCTC Request for Livescan Service $32.00 for background/fingerprint check
- Application Fee: $100.00 for the Substitute Permit Payable by Cashier's Check or Money Order, only, made payable to the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)
Part time/Substitute Employee sick leave request
Please fill out the required form for part time/substitute sick leave request and submit the form to Personnel Services.
Should you require more information, please contact Kenna Tarkington in Personnel Services, (562) 698-8121 ext. 1036.