Whittier Union is very excited to announce the new Synergy ‘StudentVue’ portal is now open for business
, click here for the login page
. Students will be given their StudentVUE forms during class on or before the week of October 15th. Any student who does not recieve thier form is instructed to visit the school's Guidance office. Students will be using their Student IDs as their username and WUNET password for their StudentVUE password.
The new portals also introduce the use of a mobile application platform. For full details on what platforms are supported, how they can be downloaded and configured, visit the mobile application page
This new implementation replaces last year's 'Zangle' portals, but it contains all of the same student data that Zangle provided plus MUCH more. Among the new features this system will offer:
- Enhanced data display views for: class schedules, graduation requirements, attendance, course history, report cards, student demographic info, and teacher grade books.
- A newly integrated calendar that will display all class assignments in one central location.
- Mobile application support for Apple iOS and Android devices (see screenshot to right).
- Custom username and passwords for parent accounts.
- New ‘Email Alerts’ for attendance and grade postings and a new GO GREEN option for report cards (ParentVUE only).
We hope that you all enjoy everything that the new StudentVUE portals have to offer.