Skip to main content

Whittier Union High School District To Achieve and Maintain Excellence...

Civic Permits (Facilities Use)

Civic Permits is WUHSD'S Online Facility Reservation System
Welcome to the online facility use permit system called Civic Permits. To use Civic Permits, please fill out an application for a WUHSD Civic Permits account at:
Please direct any inquiries about Civic Permits to I.T. Support at ext. 1111 or email
Review the documentation guides below for the most up to date information on how to use Civic Permits.