Chromebook Tips/Help Guide
How to login
- Use school email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The main ways that students will make mistakes here when they are first learning to use these emails include:
- Not including @student.wuhsd.org
- Putting wuhsd before student
- Forgetting to put each “.”
- Putting “wushd” instead of “wuhsd”. Just remember that this stands for “Whittier Union High School District”.
How to logout
How to turn on/off accessibility features:
- In the bottom right corner, if there is a “hand” symbol, click on that and check/uncheck any accessibility features that are wanted.
- Bookmarking is used to save a page so that you can view it later. This is useful for doing research, or working on a project. It allows you to quickly get to a page that you will need again in the future.
- Save the link as a bookmark: Drag link to bookmarks bar
- Save your current webpage as a bookmark: Ctrl + d