Hello Families and Students of Santa Fe High School,
My goal is to collaborate with teachers, parents and school personnel to create a safe, healthy and supportive learning environment for all students. Primarily, I support our students with unique learning needs, requiring special education services to make educational progress.
COVID-19 School Dismissal
Please refer to district emails regarding our school dismissal that is currently scheduled from 3/14/2020 to 5/5/2020.
Counseling Services During Dismissal
For students receiving counseling service as indicated in their IEP:
In an effort to continue to provide services and resources to you during this time of distance learning, we will be providing counseling services online via Google Hangouts Meet Video chatting, messaging, and google docs as needed.
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email during the period of school dismissal:
Office hours are: Monday-Friday 7:30am to 3:00pm
- Los Angeles County Mental Health Crisis Hotline: (800) 854-7771
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Didi Hirsch) 24/7: 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line (24/7): Text LA to 741741
- Teen Line: (310) 855-4673 (6pm to 10pm daily)
- Text TEEN to 839863 (6pm to 9pm daily)
- Other Crisis Hotlines