Skip to main content

Whittier Union High School District To Achieve and Maintain Excellence...

District Headlines

Information on CoronaVirus

**UPDATED: 5/13/2020** COVID-19 UPDATE: Whittier Union High School District will postpone commencement ceremonies until late July due to current public health restrictions. The District will continue distance learning through the end of the 2019-20 school and has physically closed its schools until further notice. Resources on nutrition and instructional programs and community resources, including mental health and free internet access during this dismissal period, are available.
Read More »
RSS Feed