Student Support Services
Student Support Services Home Page
The Student Support Services Department provides a variety of services to school site staff, students, and parents. The specialiezed areas we provide can assist in community interaction to meet everyday living skills and challenges. These service areas include:
- Child Welfare and Attendance programs
- Health Services
- Student Records Office
- Safe and Drug Free Schools programs
- Special Education services
- Administrative Hearing Panels for expulsion cases
- School Enrollment services
- School Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Home/Hospital Temporary Disability Services
- Homeless and Foster/Group Home liaison services
Special Education provides numerous services to ensure the success of all students with disabilities. The challenges of tomorrow's society can only be met if today's students are equipped with the knowledge, skills and mindset necessary to address them.
District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.