Student Well Being Program » Accessing Services

Accessing Services

*If you have identified a social or emotional concern with your child, please contact any of these options:

  1. Your child’s school counselor                                                                         
  2. Your child’s school psychologist (only if your child has an IEP)Teachers,meeting,books,reading,group - free image from
  3. School Principal
  4. Assistant Principals
  5. Deans
  6. School Social Worker (if applicable)
*Once a referral is submitted by any one of these school staff members, a consent form will be sent home.  Parent/Caregiver consent is a requirement of accessing mental health counseling services.
*Services are provided throughout the academic year by graduate and under-graduate level Social Work interns under the supervision of licensed clinicians.
*Services are FREE of cost*