What a crazy week! I hope you are all doing well and are able to find some normalcy in the days ahead. I will be posting lessons and assignments for you to complete while we are away. Please follow the link to the appropriate class. Aside from this learning I encourage you to keep healthy habits. Consider the list of suggestions below.
- Develop a daily routine/schedule: this will help with everything below
- Maintain healthy sleep patterns: don't stay up all night and sleep all day
- Eat healthy and avoid binge junk food eating
- Exercise: Go for a walk/run, do push ups and sit ups, yoga, etc
- Avoid excessive social media: this will make you feel stuck and discouraged
- Avoid excessive screen time: read a book instead!
- Spend purposeful time with your family and help out around the house
- Wash your hands regularly, especially before eating and immediately after returning home from any public place.
I hope to be back together sooner than late.