- Sally Lange (California, La Serna, Santa Fe, Whittier)
- Brooke Delgadillo (Pioneer, Frontier, Sierra Vista)
- Margie Chilin Martinez (Moderate/Severe Special Education and Transition Program)
Health Services Clerk:
Extensions for School Health Offices
- California High School: Ext. 3087
- La Serna High School: Ext. 6125
- Pioneer High School: Ext. 5413
- Santa Fe High School: Ext. 4024
- Whittier High School: Ext. 2084
- Frontier High School: Ext. 1179
- Sierra Vista High School: Ext. 1179
- Moderate/Severe Special Education and Transition Program: Ext. 1252
Immunization Requirements for School
- Students are required to have all required immunizations before attending school.
- Conditional admission is allowed for students who have received some of their immunizations, but are not due for any vaccine dose at the time of admission.
- Guide to Immunization Requirements for School Entry: English Spanish
- Starting July 1, 2019, students are required to have two doses of the chicken pox vaccine (varicella).
- Beginning January 1, 2021, all new medical exemptions for school must be issued through the CAIR-ME online state system. Medical Exemptions can only be issued by MDs or DOs licensed in California and must meet certain criteria.
- Medical exemptions filed before 7th grade are not valid for high school.
- Medical exemption FAQs
Personal Beliefs Exemptions
- Since January 1, 2016, parents or guardians are no longer allowed to submit a personal beliefs exemption for a required vaccine.
- Personal beliefs FAQs
- Students are no longer required to have immunizations for entry if they attend an independent study program and do not receive classroom-based instruction.
- Students who have an individualized education plan (IEP) should continue to receive all necessary services identified in their IEP regardless of their vaccination status.
Information about Communicable Diseases