Let Transition & Vocational ServicesSave You Time & Money
- Job Placement Assistance
- Job ready individuals eager to enter the work- force
- Continual performance evaluation, follow-up and support
- Open door partnerships between employers and Career Connection
- Careful assessment of applicants skills in relation to labor needs
- Cost free screening to match qualified applicants with employers needs
- Job training and individualized support for specific duties
- Financial and tax incentives
- Free Consultation: to support your mission as an employer in our community.
Forms and information are available by contacting the local EDD Job Service office or by accessing the WOTC Web site, or by calling toll free at (866) 593-0173.
To Find out more Information about Transition & Vocational Services:
Call our office
(562) 698-8121 ext. 1240