1 year Early Completion Option (if candidate meets requirements per LACOE)
- Attend initial LACOE Informational and Advisement Meetings.
- Meet with mentor once a week.
- Gather evidence and research of teacher practice and complete portfolio tools collaboratively with mentor.
- Develop and support goals within the context of the Individual Learning Plan (ILP). The ILP will address the California Standards for the Teaching Profession and provide a road map for a candidate's Induction work. The candidate and mentor, along with input from site administration, will collaboratively develop the ILP within the first 60 days of the candidate's enrollment in the program.
- Complete 3 modules per year and upload tools to Canvas online platform.
- Attend two Teacher Learning Community meetings the first year and one the second year of Induction.
- Attend a minimum of 3 Professional Development Trainings relating to the ILP goal each year.
For more specific information on the LACOE Consortium Induction Program, follow this link.