Parent Portal (Aeries)
Welcome to the Whittier Union High School Aeries quick start guide and FAQ! Aeries Student Information System is a robust and user friendly system designed to support student's academic growth.
Aeries Student Information System features:
- Browser-based access anytime, anywhere, with any device.
- Stay up-to-date with school events and assignments with the portal calendar.
- Single, secure sign-in for parents or guardians with multiple students, regardless of school.
- Student Profile provides a comprehensive view of students’ progress.
- Weekly progress report emails to stay informed on student progress, along with direct communication between teachers and parents.
How do I create a personal e-mail account for Aeries?
How do I create an Aeries Parent portal account?
Parent Portal Creation Video
How does the Aeries Mobile App work?
Students and parents have immediate access to real-time student information using their preferred mobile device Quickly access assignments, grades, and attendance with simple one touch navigation Teachers have the freedom to take attendance anywhere with their mobile device.
*Please Note that first time setup on the student/parent portal for Aeries MUST be done on a computer before being accessed from your mobile device.