H1N1 (Swine Flu) Information & Free Vaccines
The links below provide you with access to the most up to date information from national, state, and local public health agencies regarding the H1N1 Influenze a.k.a. "Swine Flu". While reported cases of Swine Flu have increased daily in California, no cases have been reported within the Whittier Union High School District. Flu preventions & precautions are the best way to protect your family. They include but are not limited to:
- Thorough and frequent hand washing
- Sneezing and coughing into a tissue
- Avoid rubbing or touching your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- If students do feel ill, seek immediate medical attention and please keep them home to avoid contact with others.
H1N1 Official Site from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website, updated daily